- For filling, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg
- until smooth. Fold in the berries. Drop a rounded tablespoonful into
- the center of each muffin.
- For topping, combine the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small
- bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. (Muffin
- cups will be full.)
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 21
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 170 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.