Berry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into the crust.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the center is almost set. Carefully spread sour cream over the top. Bake 10 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until thickened but not set.
- Carefully pour a third of the gelatin over sour cream layer. Arrange strawberries over gelatin; pour remaining gelatin over berries. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Berry Cheesecake Dessert(3)
Sort By :
I made this last 4th of July. Was a big hit with family and friends. Will definitely make again!
Went over very well at a recent potluck. I did use gluten free vanilla wafer crumbs rather than graham cracker crumbs. I ended up using frozen strawberries, and it worked out fine, but the fresh berries would be the best.
Great dessert. The jello soaked into the cheesecake layer, so it wasn't as pretty but it tasted great.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Desserts >
- Memorial Day Recipes >