Berry Cashew Ice Cream Recipe
Lots of fresh berries and a crunchy nuts make this delightful ice cream loads of fun. Serve it in a bowl or on a cone for a simply delicious summer taste all year round.
- 2 cups French vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup salted cashews
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 1 individual graham cracker tart shell, broken into large pieces
- 1. In a bowl, combine the ice cream, cashews, berries, chocolate chips and caramel topping until blended. Gently fold in graham cracker pieces. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1/2 cup: 205 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Berry Cashew Ice Cream
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC