Lots of fresh berries and a crunchy nuts make this delightful ice cream loads of fun. Serve it in a bowl or on a cone for a simply delicious summer taste all year round.
Featured In: 25 Fun Halloween Treats
- 2 cups French vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup salted cashews
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 1 individual graham cracker tart shell, broken into large pieces
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream, cashews, berries, chocolate chips and caramel topping until blended. Gently fold in graham cracker pieces. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Berry Cashew Ice Cream in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p31
Reviews for Berry Cashew Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review