Our Test Kitchen is the source of this fantastic fruit bruschetta. It's a tasty twist from the traditional tomato variety and can be served as an appetizer or a dessert.
Recommended: Best Berry Desserts
- 1 French bread baguette (1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese
- Cut baguette into 32 slices, about 1/2 in. thick; place on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with oil. Broil 6-8 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, peaches and mint. Spread each slice of bread with cheese; top with fruit mixture. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Berry Bruschetta in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p211
Reviews for Berry Bruschetta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2014
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2012
"I made this for a baby shower it was a hit"