Berry Bruschetta Recipe
Our Test Kitchen is the source of this fantastic fruit bruschetta. It's a tasty twist from the traditional tomato variety and can be served as an appetizer or a dessert.
- 1 French bread baguette (1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 1. Cut baguette into 32 slices, about 1/2 in. thick; place on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with oil. Broil 6-8 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, peaches and mint. Spread each slice of bread with cheese; top with fruit mixture. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 32 appetizers.
2 slices: 154 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 188mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Berry Bruschetta
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2014
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2012
"I made this for a baby shower it was a hit"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC