Berry Bruschetta Recipe
Our Test Kitchen is the source of this fantastic fruit bruschetta. It's a tasty twist from the traditional tomato variety and can be served as an appetizer or a dessert.
- 1 French bread baguette (1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese
- Cut baguette into 32 slices, about 1/2 in. thick; place on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with oil. Broil 6-8 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, peaches and mint. Spread each slice of bread with cheese; top with fruit mixture. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Berry Bruschetta in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p211
Reviews for Berry Bruschetta(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Bruschetta >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Appetizers >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Bruschetta >