Berry Breakfast Smoothies
Smooth out the morning rush with a boost of berries. It's tart, tangy and sweet, so there's no need to add any extra sugar to this delightfully balanced beverage. —Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 8 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30-45
- seconds or until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve
- immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 141 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.