- 6-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 cups granola
- 4 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- Additional brown sugar, optional
- Place raspberries and brown sugar in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Press through a sieve; discard seeds.
- In a small saucepan, combine the raspberry puree, orange juice, cornstarch and orange peel. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat; cool.
- In eight parfait glasses, layer half of the raspberry sauce, berries, granola and yogurt. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with additional brown sugar if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Berry Breakfast Parfaits in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p185
Reviews for Berry Breakfast Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review