Berry Blue Pops
Our food editors had a blast bopping around the test kitchen and swirling together the colorful mixes in these berrylicious pops. They were sorry to be finished in less than 30 minutes! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
18 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 6 tablespoons berry blue gelatin
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 cups cold water, divided
- 6 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- 18 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a small bowl, dissolve berry blue gelatin powder and 1/2 cup sugar
- in 1 cup boiling water. Stir in 1 cup cold water. In another bowl,
- dissolve strawberry gelatin powder and remaining sugar in remaining
- boiling water. Stir in remaining cold water.
- In a small bowl, combine half of the berry blue gelatin mixture and
- half of the strawberry gelatin mixture. Place all in freezer for
- 1-3/4 to 2 hours or until slushy. In a large bowl, swirl the three
- colors as desired. Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup gelatin
- mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield:
- 18 pops.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pop equals 77 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.