- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) berry blue gelatin
- 1 package (.13 ounce) unsweetened berry blue soft drink mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 10 disposable plastic cups (5 ounces)
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, gelatin and drink mix in boiling water until dissolved. Add cold water. Pour into cups. Cover each cup with foil; insert sticks through foil (foil will hold sticks upright).
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. pan; freeze. To serve, remove foil and plastic cups. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Icy Summer Treats Dessert in Kid Friendly Cooking and Crafts 2006, p79
Reviews for Berry Blue Icy Summer Treats Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review