- or paper towels in between.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat ricotta and cream until smooth.
- Beat in 1/2 cup sour cream, sugar, 1 tablespoon wheat germ and
- vanilla until blended. Spoon about 1/4 cup onto each blintze; fold
- ends and sides over filling.
- Arrange blintzes folded side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish;
- brush with melted butter. Cover and bake at 350° for 10-15
- minutes or until heated through. Top each blintze with berries and
- dollop of remaining sour cream. Sprinkle with remaining wheat germ.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 blintze with 2 tablespoons fruit, 1-1/2 teaspoons sour cream and 1/4 teaspoon wheat germ) equals 210 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 lean meat, 1/2 starch.