Berry Best Smoothies Recipe
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 108 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Berry Best Smoothies
"My raspberries were real tart, so I added a heaping tablespoon of raw sugar to the blender with the fruits. I also used fat -free skim instead of the half n half, but next time I'd use some light yogurt."
"ya baby and im a kid"