The fruit flavors plus chocolate ice cream make this a very tasty, pretty dessert. There's an explosion of flavor with a delightful crunch of pecans.—Margie Williams, Mt. Juliet, Tennessee
- 4 medium bananas
- 8 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons pineapple ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons strawberry ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons black cherry ice cream topping
- Whipped cream, chopped pecans and maraschino cherries
- Slice each banana in half lengthwise. Place two banana halves in each of four dessert dishes; top with ice cream. Spoon toppings over ice cream. Top each with whipped cream, pecans and a cherry. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Scrumptious Banana Splits in Reminisce February/March 2011, p51
Reviews for Berry-Banana Split
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review