Berry-Banana Cheese Pie Recipe
"I made up this recipe from ingredients I had on hand, and we really like it," says Sharon McClatchey of Muskogee, Oklahoma. Strawberry-banana gelatin gives fruity flavor and pretty color to the smooth cheesecake-like pie.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:8 servings
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry-banana gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 extra-serving-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Beat in cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 398 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC