"I made up this recipe from ingredients I had on hand, and we really like it," says Sharon McClatchey of Muskogee, Oklahoma. Strawberry-banana gelatin gives fruity flavor and pretty color to the smooth cheesecake-like pie.
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry-banana gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 extra-serving-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Beat in cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Berry-Banana Cheese Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p42
Reviews for Berry-Banana Cheese Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review