Berry-Banana Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry-banana gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 extra-serving-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Beat in cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Berry-Banana Cheese Pie(3)
Sort By :
I have made this pie many times for weekly luncheons and it is always one of the first to go. I have found that if I beat the cream cheese then add the gelatin mixture it comes out smoother.
Very fresh and light tasting. I used Light Cool Whip and Light Cream Cheese and saved about 100 calories, maybe would have been much thicker if I hadn't, but I'd rather save a few calories, it turned out really good.
I've made this numerous times and have experimented with different flavors of jello. My latest is made from melon fusion jello. Oh, it is so yummy!