Berry 'n' Smoked Turkey Twirls Recipe
Here's a new twist on a traditional appetizer that's just bursting with low-fat flavor. You won't even miss the extra fat! Make ahead for added convenience on hectic party days. Patricia Harmon-Baden, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the cheese blend, turkey, cranberries, olives, salsa and chili powder. Spread 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. Unwrap and cut into scant 1-in. slices. Serve chilled or place 1 in. apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 40 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 49 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Berry 'n' Smoked Turkey Twirls
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC