Berry 'n' Smoked Turkey Twirls Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the cheese blend, turkey, cranberries, olives, salsa and chili powder. Spread 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into scant 1-in. slices. Serve chilled or place 1 in. apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Reviews for Berry 'n' Smoked Turkey Twirls
Sort By :
I must admit, I wasn't sure how these would taste but I made them for some friends and they loved them! Definitely making these again.
Sorry, thought this was bland
Delicious! The recipie says it makes 20. I thought that would be enough....Not even close. I will definitely make this again.
I used mild salsa and mild chili powder, but for my taste I will use medium salsa and hot chili powder next time. These tasted very nice, but would be super with a little kick! I gave them a 5-star rating in anticipation of that.
My husband made these for a Memorial Day BBQ. He doesn't usually cook and everyone was very impressed. They were very tastey and were quickly eaten. They also look very pretty on a serving platter.