- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (9 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries or blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, mix cracker crumbs, pecans and salt; stir in melted butter. Press onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Spread over crust. Bake until center is almost set, 15-20 minutes. Cool 1 hour on a wire rack.
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; let stand 5 minutes. Stir with a whisk until smooth. Stir in vinegar and corn syrup; cool slightly, stirring occasionally. Pour over cheesecake layer; let stand 5 minutes. Top with berries.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours, covering when completely cooled. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Berry & Ganache Cheesecake Bars
"For something that sounds so yummy, these were a huge disappointment. I only logged on to the site to see if there was a correction in the amount of balsamic vinegar - that's all you could taste. The crust was a crumbly mess; completely fell apart when I tried lift it out of the pan. Yes, I followed the directions as written. Don't bother with this recipe!"