Berries in Yogurt Cream Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 cups assorted fresh berries
- 1. Place yogurt in a large bowl; whisk in cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar but do not stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 2. Just before serving, stir cream mixture. Divide among 10 dessert dishes. Top with berries. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup (1/2 cup berries with 1/4 cup cream : 208 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Berries in Yogurt Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.