Berries in Yogurt Cream Recipe
Yogurt, cream, brown sugar and fresh fruit are all you need to wake up your taste buds on mornings you'd rather sleep in. Save time by having guests assemble their own parfaits. —Michelle Stillman, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 cups assorted fresh berries
- 1. Place yogurt in a large bowl; whisk in cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar but do not stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 2. Just before serving, stir cream mixture. Divide among 10 dessert dishes. Top with berries. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup (1/2 cup berries with 1/4 cup cream mixture): 208 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Berries in Yogurt Cream
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC