Berries in Yogurt Cream Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 cups assorted fresh berries
- 1. Place yogurt in a large bowl; whisk in cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar but do not stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 2. Just before serving, stir cream mixture. Divide among 10 dessert dishes. Top with berries. Yield: 10 servings.
1/2 cup berries with 1/4 cup yogurt cream equals 208 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.