Berries in Yogurt Cream Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 cups assorted fresh berries
- 1. Place yogurt in a large bowl; whisk in cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar but do not stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 2. Just before serving, stir cream mixture. Divide among 10 dessert dishes. Top with berries. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup (1/2 cup berries with 1/4 cup cream mixture): 208 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Berries in Yogurt Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.