Berries in Yogurt Cream
Yogurt, cream, brown sugar and fresh fruit are all you need to wake up your taste buds on mornings you'd rather sleep in. Save time by having guests assemble their own parfaits.
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 cups assorted fresh berries
- Place yogurt in a large bowl; whisk in cream. Sprinkle with brown
- sugar but do not stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, stir cream mixture. Divide among 10 dessert
- dishes. Top with berries. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup berries with 1/4 cup yogurt cream equals 208 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.