Yogurt, cream, brown sugar and fresh fruit are all you need to wake up your taste buds on mornings you'd rather sleep in. Save time by having guests assemble their own parfaits. —Michelle Stillman, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Featured In: 37 Easy Breakfast Ideas with 5 Ingredients or Less
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 cups assorted fresh berries
- Place yogurt in a large bowl; whisk in cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar but do not stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, stir cream mixture. Divide among 10 dessert dishes. Top with berries. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Berries in Yogurt Cream in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p26
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Berries in Yogurt Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review