Berries in Yogurt Cream Recipe
Yogurt, cream, brown sugar and fresh fruit are all you need to wake up your taste buds on mornings you'd rather sleep in. Save time by having guests assemble their own parfaits.
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 cups assorted fresh berries
- Place yogurt in a large bowl; whisk in cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar but do not stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, stir cream mixture. Divide among 10 dessert dishes. Top with berries. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Berries in Yogurt Cream in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p26
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Berries in Yogurt Cream(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fruit Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >