- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 cups assorted fresh berries
- Place yogurt in a large bowl; whisk in cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar but do not stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, stir cream mixture. Divide among 10 dessert dishes. Top with berries. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Berries in Yogurt Cream in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p26
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Berries in Yogurt Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review