- alternating points. Spray with cooking spray. Combine the sugar and
- cinnamon; sprinkle about 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar over dough.
- Repeat with remaining sheets of dough.
- Bake at 375° for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes before carefully removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Using a slotted spoon, fill each nest with about 3/4 cup berry
- mixture. Drizzle with a small amount of juice. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One filled nest equals 142 calories, 1 g fat (0.55 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 starch.