VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Confectioners' sugar and fresh mint, optional
- Brush wonton wrappers with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Press sugar side up into ungreased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Place 1/2 cup raspberries in a small bowl; mash slightly. Stir in whipped topping and yogurt. Spoon into wonton cups. Top with blueberries and remaining raspberries. Garnish with confectioners' sugar and mint if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Berries and Cream Wonton Cups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p216