- bowl, beat cream and sugar mixture until stiff peaks form. To
- assemble, place one cookie layer on a large serving plate. Top with
- 1-1/2 cups whipped cream mixture and 2 cups of mixed berries. Repeat
- layers twice. Top with remaining cookie layer and whipped cream
- mixture. Arrange remaining berries on top. Cover and refrigerate for
- 4 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 572 calories, 39 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 158 mg cholesterol, 354 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.