Berries 'n' Cream Roll-Ups Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 egg yolk
- 10 slices bread, crusts removed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and egg yolk until smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon over each slice of bread. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long edge. In a shallow bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining sugar. Brush roll-ups with butter; coat with cinnamon-sugar.
- 2. Place seam side down in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly toasted. Serve with sour cream and strawberries. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 186 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Berries 'n' Cream Roll-Ups
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.