Berries 'n' Cream Roll-Ups Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 egg yolk
- 10 slices bread, crusts removed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and egg yolk until smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon over each slice of bread. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long edge. In a shallow bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining sugar. Brush roll-ups with butter; coat with cinnamon-sugar.
- Place seam side down in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly toasted. Serve with sour cream and strawberries. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Berries 'n' Cream Roll-Ups(1)
Sort By :
In my opinion I would give this recipe 10 stars. I did not change any ingredients or measurements, made exactly as recipe says. The filling filled 10 slices of bread with no filling left over. After cooking, I placed the roll-ups on a wire rack to cool a while and served them with strawberries and whipped cream. Delicious!!!!