Berries 'n' Cream Dessert Recipe
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1. In a bowl, whisk the sour cream and brown sugar. Stir in ice cream. Refrigerate.
- 2. In a chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form and sugar is dissolved. Fold in sour cream mixture and berries. Pour into serving dishes. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1/2 cup: 175 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Berries 'n' Cream Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.