- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- In a bowl, whisk the sour cream and brown sugar. Stir in ice cream. Refrigerate.
- In a chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form and sugar is dissolved. Fold in sour cream mixture and berries. Pour into serving dishes. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Berries 'n' Cream Dessert in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p38
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Berries 'n' Cream Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review