Berries 'N' Cream Brownies Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread whipped topping over brownies. Arrange strawberries cut side down over top. Drizzle with chocolate topping. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Berries 'N' Cream Brownies(3)
Sort By :
This is one of my "go to" dessert recipes. Easy, yet impressive. I've made it so many times. Everytime I bring it to a potluck or something, people are always requesting the recipe!
LOVE chocolate paired with fruit so this was a no brainer for me!! FABULOUS and oh so easy!!
Great!! Satisfies the chocolate and fruity sweet tooth!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Brownies >
- Berry Recipes >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Brownies >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >