Berries 'n' Cream Recipe
"This couldn't be a simple or more delicious dessert," says Lucille Terry, Frankfort, Kentucky. "It's also versatile#151;you can drizzle the delightful dressing over strawberries or use it as a fruit dip for a summery snack."
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, hulled
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and brown sugar; stir until smooth. Chill until serving. Use as a dip for whole strawberries or drizzle over a bowl of sliced berries. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Berries 'n' Cream in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p48
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Berries 'n' Cream(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Berry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Desserts >