Berries & Cream Desserts Recipe
A ready-made pound cake speeds up preparation, and a marshmallow-cream cheese topping adds a mouthwatering finish to this easy dessert. —Talena Keeler, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1. Cut pound cake in half. Cut one half into 1/2-in. cubes (save remaining cake for another use). In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth.
- 2. In four small serving dishes, layer the cake cubes and fruit. Top with cream cheese mixture. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 332 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC