A ready-made pound cake speeds up preparation, and a marshmallow-cream cheese topping adds a mouthwatering finish to this easy dessert. —Talena Keeler, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Cut pound cake in half. Cut one half into 1/2-in. cubes (save remaining cake for another use). In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth.
- In four small serving dishes, layer the cake cubes and fruit. Top with cream cheese mixture. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Berries & Cream Desserts in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p23
Reviews for Berries & Cream Desserts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review