Berries & Cream Bruschetta
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup each fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 6 slices pound cake
- Whipped cream in a can
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice and peel until
- blended. In a large bowl, combine the berries. Place a cake slice on
- each of six dessert plates; top with cream cheese mixture and
- berries. Garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without whipped cream) equals 307 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 232 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.