Berries & Cream Bruschetta Recipe
Sweet and satisfying, this bruschetta proves that cream cheese belongs on more than just bagels. The topping is delicious on morning toast, too—if you can keep it around that long.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup each fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 6 slices pound cake
- Whipped cream in a can
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice and peel until blended. In a large bowl, combine the berries. Place a cake slice on each of six dessert plates; top with cream cheese mixture and berries. Garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (calculated without whipped cream) equals 307 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 232 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Berries & Cream Bruschetta
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC