- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup each fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 6 slices pound cake
- Whipped cream in a can
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice and peel until blended. In a large bowl, combine the berries. Place a cake slice on each of six dessert plates; top with cream cheese mixture and berries. Garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Berries & Cream Bruschetta in Taste of Home Special Interest Publications
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Berries & Cream Bruschetta(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review