Berried Delight Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Total: 4 hr 20 min. YIELD:20 servings
- 35 NILLA® Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 packages (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces, each) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1. MIX wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2. BEAT cream cheese and 2 Tbsp. milk in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in half the COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with berries. Beat pudding mixes and 3-1/2 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over berries.
- 3. REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Spread with remaining COOL WHIP just before serving. Yield: 20 servings.
1 serving equals 210 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC