- 35 NILLA® Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 packages (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces, each) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3-1/2 cups cold milk
- MIX wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese and 2 Tbsp. milk in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in half the COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with berries. Beat pudding mixes and 3-1/2 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over berries.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Spread with remaining COOL WHIP just before serving. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Berried Delight Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Berried Delight(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review