This ice is fashioned after the Bellini, a peach and white Italian wine sparkler. The tart white grape juice paired with ripe sweet peaches create a fantastic flavor combination. Looking for a refreshing summer dessert? Place some fresh peach slices in a large wine goblet, top with Bellini ice, and garnish with a kiwi slice. ‐Deirdre Dee Cox, Kansas City, Kansas
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup lemon-lime carbonated water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Fresh peach slices, optional
- Place peaches in a food processor. Cover and process until pureed.
- Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Stir in the grape juice,
- carbonated water and lime juice. Freeze for 1 hour; stir with a
- Freeze 2-3 hours longer or until completely frozen, stirring every 30
- minutes. Stir with a fork just before serving; spoon into dessert
- dishes. Garnish with peach slices if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without garnish) equals 65 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.