Bellini Ice Recipe
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup lemon-lime carbonated water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Fresh peach slices, optional
- 1. Place peaches in a food processor. Cover and process until pureed. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Stir in the grape juice, carbonated water and lime juice. Freeze for 1 hour; stir with a fork.
- 2. Freeze 2-3 hours longer or until completely frozen, stirring every 30 minutes. Stir with a fork just before serving; spoon into dessert dishes. Garnish with peach slices if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving: 65 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Bellini Ice
"i did not try it yet"
"I will make this again - it's great!"
"This is a great treat on the hot summer days!"