Bellini Ice Recipe
This ice is fashioned after the Bellini, a peach and white Italian wine sparkler. The tart white grape juice paired with ripe sweet peaches create a fantastic flavor combination. Looking for a refreshing summer dessert? Place some fresh peach slices in a large wine goblet, top with Bellini ice, and garnish with a kiwi slice. ‐Deirdre Dee Cox, Kansas City, Kansas
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup lemon-lime carbonated water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Fresh peach slices, optional
- Place peaches in a food processor. Cover and process until pureed. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Stir in the grape juice, carbonated water and lime juice. Freeze for 1 hour; stir with a fork.
- Freeze 2-3 hours longer or until completely frozen, stirring every 30 minutes. Stir with a fork just before serving; spoon into dessert dishes. Garnish with peach slices if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Bellini Ice in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p11
Reviews for Bellini Ice(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review