Take some greens, add some beets and cheese, then complete with a little crunch! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 12 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2/3 cup champagne vinaigrette
- 3 cooked red or golden beets, sliced
- 2/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup salted pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- Place greens in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Top with beets, cheese and pumpkin seeds. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Beets & Greens Salad in Taste of Home October/November 2012, p24
Reviews for Beets & Greens Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review