Beet Relish Recipe
"I LIKE to serve beet relish with corned beef and cabbage. The relish provides an interesting combination of flavors, and it is best made several days ahead. It's a very colorful addition to the table."
- 2 cups coarsely shredded cooked beets
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend well. Chill thoroughly. Yield: about 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 34 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC