"I LIKE to serve beet relish with corned beef and cabbage. The relish provides an interesting combination of flavors, and it is best made several days ahead. It's a very colorful addition to the table."
- 2 cups coarsely shredded cooked beets
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend well. Chill thoroughly. Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Beet Relish in Reminisce March/April 1993, p47
Reviews for Beet Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review