- tablespoon Parmesan cheese until melted. Add chives.
- Drain macaroni; stir into sauce. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking
- dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- and heated through. Top with crumbled bacon. Let stand for 5 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 420 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 641 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now