Beer Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing mix until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Beer Dip
Sort By :
"Have made this for several parties and it's always a huge hit! Have given the recipe out many times."
"Fabulous! Use fresh baked pretzels or store bought....I put this on warm in the crock pot...."
"This was a big hit at my party. I just kept adding beer until the dip was the right consistency. The more flavorful a beer you use the better the dip is as well."
"Happy Paddy........There is nothing in beer used this way that would hurt children. Just don't give them the rest of the 6 pack, unless they are at least 9 yrs old. 1/4 tea of red pepper helped this a lot."
"Love the dip, always a big hit!"