Beer Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing mix until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Beer Dip
Sort By :
"This is a really different recipe I love this and so do all my friends - I did use grated cheddar instead of shredded - it made it easier to not have it drip all over. All my friends love this and can't believe the ingredients"
"A variation on this dip is a definite favorite in my family and work place. I add chopped green onions which gives it a bit more flavor and we use liquid ranch dressing instead of the dry mix. ."
"I just made this!!! LOVE it!!! The only thing I might change next time is the type of cheese. I used extra sharp cheddar, and it was a little too much. Next time I think I'll use regular cheddar...Michelle was correct, once you start eating it, you can't stop!!!Dottie, Sheboygan, WI."
"Totally love this dip, a great way to use pretzels."
"I have been making this dip for years and it is always a hit. It's addictive and absolutely delicious!"