Beer Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing mix until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Beer Dip
Sort By :
"I have been making this dip for years and it is always a hit. It's addictive and absolutely delicious!"
"Going by all of the wonderful reviews, I brought this dip to a barbecue and only one person kept eating it. The rest of the people there just ate the pretzels. I didn't think it was all that great and deleted it from my recipe box."
"Good. Not great."
"My family thought this recipe was great! I get requests all the time :)"
"My son makes this for us and we always enjoy it. Quite a Wisconsin dip - beer and cheese combined!"