Ranch dressing mix flavors this fast-to-fix mixture that's packed with shredded cheese and is made to go with pretzels. It's one of those snacks that when you start eating it, you can't stop! This dip can be made with any type of beer, including nonalcoholic. I've taken it to many parties and am always asked for the recipe. —Michelle Long, New Castle, Colorado
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing mix until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Beer Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p25
Reviews for Beer Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review