- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing mix until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Beer Dip
"We love this dip...even leftover it's still great! I sprinkle crumbled bacon on top & serve with Scoops or pretzels. So simple & always a hit!!"
"Make this for our Christmas with family on New Years Day. It was wonderful and the recipe makes a lot with few ingredients. Just what I like."
"Everyone loves this. The only down side, you have to eat it all, the leftovers are not good, as the beer goes stale. But it is so good, it shouldn't be a problem eating it all!"
""Soo yummieeei recently found one of best recipe site for all type of chicken recipeshttp://www.reciflix.com/#/category/appetizers/recipes""
"Way too salty and just gross! Went right in the trash."