Ranch dressing mix flavors this fast-to-fix mixture that's packed with shredded cheese and is made to go with pretzels. It's one of those snacks that when you start eating it, you can't stop! This dip can be made with any type of beer, including nonalcoholic. I've taken it to many parties and am always asked for the recipe. —Michelle Long, New Castle, Colorado
28 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing mix until
- smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 3-1/2