- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) Southwestern black beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 package (14 ounces) fully cooked beer bratwurst links, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chili seasoning mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 5-6 hours. Yield: 8 servings (2 1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Beer Brat Chili
Sort By :
"Really, really good! I didn't have any frozen corn on hand, so I substituted a can of rinsed, drained kidney beans. Easy to fix; the hardest part was opening the cans."
"Very, very good! Not to hot not to mild! Very easy to make! Next time I am going to try kielbasa instead of brats.."
"Wow! My husband loved this chili! I, too, added some ground beef. Will definitely make again!"
"Absolutely a keeper"
"Great and easy"