Beer Brat Chili Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) Southwestern black beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 package (14 ounces) fully cooked beer bratwurst links, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chili seasoning mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 5-6 hours. Yield: 8 servings (2 1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Beer Brat Chili
Sort By :
Very good and easy to fix.
Flavors just weren't for me. My hubby gave it a "B" he said.
So good and SIMPLE!! Have made this THREE times now!!
This was quite different than "regular" chili. My wife and I loved it! It is very dry when assembled but all the veggies give up their juice as it cooks. We cooked it a little longer (7 hours) as it didn't really look ready at 5 or 6 hours. One of the rare recipies of the many we have tried that was wonderful exactly as listed: we didn't "tweak" anything! Well, ok, we added a bit more garlic! Will definitely make this again (and again, and....)
This was a good soup. I little bit of a twist on chili...was good for something different. I will make this one again.